- NETUNO MahiBites
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 stalks Scallions/Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Lemon, cut in wedges
- ½ cup Spring Mix or Arugula Mix for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan until hot. The oil should cover about half an inch in the pan.
- Place MahiBites in pre-heated olive oil, until golden brown. Place on a plate lined with paper towels and set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise, finely chopped garlic, green onions and whole grain mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread half of the sauce on the bottom of the plate, place the MahiBites on top, and garnish with the salad mix and the juice of ½ lemon.
- Serve MahiBites appetizer with the remaining dip and lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!