- 1 NETUNO Branzino fillet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- Minced parsley for garnish
- 2-3 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Black coarse pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Pat fillet dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle the fish on the flesh side with salt, pepper and paprika and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil.
- Once oil is hot, place the fish skin-side down.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then carefully flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until golden.
- Place the fillet skin side up, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with a side salad.