Do not get scared by the number of ingredients in this recipe. It is not as complex as it seems and it is perfect to offer to your guests, you will impress them!
- 1 lb. NETUNO braised Conch chilled and diced
- 1 lb. NETUNO braised Octopus chilled and diced
- 1 lb. NETUNO Calamari blanched chilled and diced
- 1 lb. NETUNO Shrimp blanched chilled and diced (optional)
- 1 cup each of diced red, yellow, orange, and jalapeño pepper
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- 3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Braise the Conch & Octopus in water, salt, lemon or lime, peppercorn, & bay leaf until tender. Drain, chill and dice.
- Blanch the Calamari & Shrimp, chill and dice.
- Mix all seafood together.
- Mix all vegetables along with the juices, the hot sauce and the seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add seafood to the bowl and mix well.
- Chill for one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!