- 1 NETUNO Mahi-Mahi fillet
- 5 Asparagus (or as many as you wish)
- ½ tomato
- 1 small green onion
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup radish
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup melted butter
- Lemon slice
- Season Mahi-Mahi fillet with salt, pepper and olive oil. Make sure to cover both sides.
- Place seasoned Mahi-Mahi fillet on a pre-heated grill pan. Cook asparagus, tomatoes, and onions alongside the fillet. Make sure to cook both sides of the fish and vegetables.
- Serve Mahi-Mahi fillet on top of the asparagus, along with the tomato, onions, arugula, and radish.
- Mix the lemon juice and melted butter and drizzle dish with it.
- Serve with some coriander on top and a slice of lemon and enjoy!