- 1 NETUNO Snapper Fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ purple onions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ radicchio
- ½ avocado, cut cubes
- ½ orange
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Score the Snapper on the skin side and season with salt and pepper.
- Place olive oil in a warm pan until hot.
- Place the Snapper skin side down and fry over medium heat on both sides. Place on a plate lined with paper towels and set aside.
- Chop onions, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage, avocado, orange, and arugula and place in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon over the salad and drizzle with some of the olive oil. Mix the salad well.
- Plate the salad and place the Snapper on top. Serve and enjoy!