- 2 NETUNO 8-10 oz. Unicorn fillets
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 inch of fresh Ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Black Pepper
- Corn starch, for dusting
- Pat fillets completely dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with corn starch. (This will help prevent fish from sticking to the pan!)
- Mix water, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Stir in garlic, ginger, and scallions until fragrant. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the Unicorn fillets and fry for 5 minutes on each side, flipping only once. When done, place fillets onto a plate.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to hot pan, add the garlic, ginger, and scallions and cook until sauce slightly thickens. Remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over plated fish. Great paired with white rice!