We know Chefs love to get creative with their offerings, especially when they can combine high-end ingredients and fast food favorites. One of our favorite such dishes is Truffled Lobster Mac n’ Cheese. All the delicious cheesy comfort we love from Mac n’ Cheese, taken to the next level with exquisite Truffle and Lobster flavors and simple enough for you to prepare and enjoy a restaurant-quality dish at home.
- 5-6 NETUNO Lobster tails cooked and chopped
- 3 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup gruyere shredded cheese
- 1 cup parmesan grated cheese
- 1 lb. cooked macaroni pasta
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 5 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Truffle olive oil
- Black Truffle thin slices
- Pre-heat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Heat the milk in a saucepan on low heat and do not let it boil. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large pot, add the flour and give it a whisk. Let it cook for a couple minutes on low heat.
- Continuously whisk the butter and flour mixture while you start adding the previously hot milk. Once you have added all the milk and you see no lumps, let it cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Take off the heat and add the cheeses and seasonings, incorporate well until all the cheese is fully melted. Add the cooked macaroni and lobster and stir.
- Place the mixture on a Pyrex or any other oven container.
- Mix the Truffle olive oil the Panko breadcrumbs and pour it over Mac n’ Cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until you see it bubble and the top is golden brown.
- Serve with some Truffle slices and enjoy!