- 1 NETUNO Snapper fillet
- ½ onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- ½ tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ red bell pepper, cut sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 slices lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Pre-heat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Cut parchment paper in the shape of a heart and fold in the middle.
- Open the parchment paper and place onions, potatoes, tomatoes, and the Snapper fillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the red bell pepper, garlic, lemon, and dill on top of the Snapper fillet.
- Pour olive oil and white wine and fold the parchment paper covering all the ingredients to seal everything inside.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!