- 2 NETUNO Lobster Tails, 8 ounces each
- 6 tablespoons melted Butter, 3 to serve with the tails
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Parsley
- 1 Lemon, squeezed for juice
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 500ºF (260ºC).
- Butterfly the Lobster tails by using kitchen shears to cut through the shell towards the tail fin, careful not to cut deep into the flesh below the shell.
- Use a spoon to separate the meat from the shell and lift the meat out of the shell and place right on top.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley and half the lemon juice. Brush the mixture over the tails generously.
- Broil the lobster tails about 1 minute per ounce, or in this case about 8 minutes until browned.
- Serve with melted butter, lemon juice and lemon wedges. Pair with a light Arugula salad for lighter fare or homemade mac and cheese for a truly decadent meal!