- 1 ½ lbs. NETUNO Cobia or Corvina fillets (You may substitute any kind of flaky white fish as well as scallops, shrimp, lobster, clams, mussels, or oysters.)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Peruvian Yellow Aji (You may substitute any kind of hot pepper such as habaneros or jalapeños.)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper as needed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced, rinsed in hot water for 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coconut flakes or fresh shaved coconut, lightly toasted
- Cilantro leaves as needed for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve cold.