- 1 lb. NETUNO Clams
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until tender.
- Pour in white wine and boil until the wine has reduced by 1/3 of its original volume.
- Add NETUNO clams with its juice and cover for about 3 minutes. Add butter, cover again, and cook until most or all clams open, about 3 minutes.
- Discard any clams that didn’t open and transfer clams and juice to serving bowls.
- Sprinkle with parsley and crushed red pepper and enjoy! Serve with fresh baguette or pour over linguine pasta.