- 6 6-8 oz. NETUNO Snapper fillets
- 1 cup olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon NETUNO fish seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon chili powder or cayenne pepper to taste
- Place olive oil, garlic, and seasonings in a blender or food processor and puree for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Rinse fillets with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub fillets with the seasoning mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill and when hot place fillets skin side down. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a salad, grilled vegetables, or rice.