This super simple recipe perfectly enhances Branzino flavor, we are sure you will love it!
- 2 NETUNO Whole Branzino, about 1 lb. each
- 2 lemons; 1 cut into rounds, 1 into wedges
- 1 bunch Rosemary
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 450ºF (232.2ºC).
- Pat fish completely dry.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil, both skin and cavity, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff cavity with lemon slices and thyme. Place on a baking sheet lined with olive oil along with the lemon wedges.
- Bake fish and lemon for 17 to 22 minutes until fish is fully cooked.
- Serve with roasted lemon wedges and enjoy!