- 8 oz. NETUNO Conch braised
- 10 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup bell peppers (any color), diced
- 3 hot peppers (habanero, ghost or jalapeño peppers – depending on desired heat), minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Braise conch in a mixture of lemon, salt and water.
- Clean the conch, remove slime, and cut into small cubes.
- Place in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let the conch and vegetables marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!