- 2 Red Snapper fillet
- 1 lb. Bag of NETUNO Clams
- Angel Hair Pasta
- White wine
- Whole butter
- Olive oil
- Milk cream
- Green Gist’s
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Add butter and olive oil to a hot pan.
- Season fish with salt & pepper.
- Sear until brown on both sides, then transfer to the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°.
- For our white clam sauce: Add a whole stick of butter, ground garlic, white wine, clams, and heavy cream.
- Let it reduce and add green peas.
- Assemble the plate with angel hair pasta and clam sauce and place the fillet on top. Garnish with fresh basil.