- 12 oz. NETUNO Grouper fillet
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg with 2 tablespoons of water. Gently place grouper on plate and coat lightly with flour on both sides. Place in egg wash, then back in flour.
- Add butter and oil to a hot skillet over medium heat and cook fish for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add lemon juice and wine and cook for another 5-7 minutes. If sauce gets too thick, add a tiny bit of water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with lemon slices and chopped parsley.