- 1 NETUNO Whole Snapper
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Sweet orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry coriander
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Blend the garlic, orange and lemon juice, parsley, coriander, and olive oil. Marinate whole fish with this mixture and let sit for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- In a deep pan, pour enough vegetable oil to cover about half of the whole Snapper. Heat to at least 350° F (176° C).
- Carefully place the fish in the hot oil for about 4 minutes, turning once until golden brown.
- Serve on a plate with a side of salad or French fries!