- 4 NETUNO 8-10 oz. Barramundi fillets
- 6 Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 7 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Parsley
- 12 oz. trimmed Green Beans
- 1 ripe navel Orange, squeezed for juice and chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorns or coriander seeds
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Toss potatoes and green beans on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the potatoes about halfway through.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan with crushed peppercorns for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Strain the seeds from the olive oil and discard the seeds. In a mixing bowl, slowly whisk in the orange juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in a few orange pieces.
- Pat dry the NETUNO Barramundi fillets. Score the fish on the skin side, careful not to cut all the way through to the flesh. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Place the fillets skin side down into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the skin is golden brown. Remove from pan and let rest.
- Plate the Barramundi with the potatoes and green beans. Sprinkle fresh parsley over the potatoes and the vinaigrette over the fish. Enjoy!