The perfect way for Beginner Chefs to prepare Octopus Like a Pro!
- NETUNO Whole Octopus
- 2 gallons water
- ½ gallon red wine
- 4 each limes &lemons halved, squeezed, and put in boil
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 large red onion quartered
- 12 green onion cut in half
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 jalapeño halved
- ½ cup peppercorns
- ½ cup sea salt
- Bring all ingredients to boil.
- Add octopus and boil for 40 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let soak for 40 minutes.
- Cool overnight, then clean the octopus.
- Serve with salad or further prepare.
Servings: 1 Octopus