- 2 NETUNO Mahi-Mahi fillets
- Taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups purple cabbage
- 1 cup creamy avocado
- ½ sliced avocado
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 diced red onion
- Marinade Mahi-Mahi fillets with taco seasoning and olive oil. Meanwhile, heat your grill pan on high heat.
- Place Mahi-Mahi fillets on the grill pan or cast-iron skillet and grill on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Heat the tortillas directly on the grill rack, or place in aluminum foil, and heat on the grill. Cut the fillets in smaller pieces.
- Fill the warm tortillas with purple cabbage, creamy avocado, and Mahi-Mahi fillet pieces.
- Top it all off with diced tomato, red onion, sliced avocado and coriander.
- Serve with herbs and a slice of lemon and enjoy!
Servings: 3 tacos