- 70grs NETUNO octopus tentacles
- 50grs small yellow potatoes
- 20 grs cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp mint oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamarind sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Season octopus tentacles with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Add olive oil making sure to cover all the tentacles and let marinate for a few minutes.
- Place tentacles on a pre-heated pan, along with potatoes, tomatoes, and a slice of lemon. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and let all the ingredients cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the tentacles on top of the potatoes and tomatoes, and top everything with mint oil and tamarind sauce.