- 1 lb. or 2 lb. Bag of NETUNO Clams
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- 7 ounces of Spaghetti (or your choice of pasta)
- 3 garlic cloves, whole peeled
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chili flakes
- 1 bunch of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 bunch Parsley
- ¼ cup White wine
- Pinch of Salt and Black pepper
- 1 ½ ounce Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot and add spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, pour ½ cup of olive oil into a hot pan.
- Crush 3 garlic cloves and place in the pan.
- Put one pack of NETUNO Clams in the pan. Add ¼ cup of white wine and mix.
- Cook clams until they open.
- Use a colander to separate the clams from the liquid and save it for later.
- In the same pan, cook chopped garlic and chili until fragrant.
- Add the water from the clams and cooked spaghetti. Add a little water and mix.
- Add Clams, tomatoes, and chopped parsley and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!