- 2 NETUNO Wahoo Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 whole Bok Choy
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar (alternatively, you can use Brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (176ºC).
- Cut Bok Choy in half. Drizzle with olive oil and cover with coconut palm sugar. Cook in oven for about 40 minutes until caramelized.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Cook each steak for 3-5 minutes per side until blackened. Reduce heat to low and cover for about 10 more minutes before plating steaks.
- Turn broiler on 500ºF (260ºC) to crisp Bok Choy, about 3-5 minutes. Plate the Bok Choy.
- Without cleaning the pan used for the Wahoo, add the butter to melt over medium heat ensuring to mix well with what’s in the pan. Squeeze in a bit of lemon juice.
- Spread the sauce over the Wahoo and serve. Enjoy!