- 4-6 NETUNO Unicorn Fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- Vegetable or grapeseed oil for frying
- Arugula salad mix
- Lime or Lemons, sliced in wedges
- Sliced radishes (optional)
- Heat enough oil to fry the fillets, about an inch, to 360 degrees.
- Pat the thawed Unicorn fillets dry with a paper towel.
- Beat eggs and a little bit of water in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cornmeal with some salt and pepper.
- Dredge the fillet in the egg mixture, then the cornmeal mixture until lightly coated on both sides.
- Gently add the fish to the hot oil, making sure there’s enough room in the pan for the fillets. You may need to fry in a few batches.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until the fish is golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, mix the arugula salad with the radishes, olive oil, and the juice of one lime or lemon.
- Serve the Unicorn with the salad and a lime or lemon wedge on the side.