- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Saute ‘n Serve Thai Coconut Curry frozen disk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the Cauliflower rice:
- Wash the Cauliflower, dry it completely and remove all the leaves
- Cut it into smaller chunks and grate it or process it, until desired size.
- Optional but recommended: press the “rice” into a clean towel to remove excess moisture
- Stir it on a pan with olive oil with some chives or other veggies you want.
For the dish:
- Place SNS disk directly on a pan and saute for under 10 mins
- Serve the rice on a cup and flip it over a plate
- Pour SNS Thai coconut mix