Summer is here, and so is the heat! This is definitely the season for refreshing drinks and what’s more refreshing than Piña Colada? Here is our version made easy.
- 1 Pineapple cut in small chunks and previously frozen.
- 1 Can condensed milk
- 2 Cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 oz White rum
- 2 oz Dark rum
- Pineapple juice (optional, for more liquid consistency)
- Pineapple wedges to garnish
- Put all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth consistency.
- If you wish, adjust consistency with some pineapple juice.
- Serve and garnish with pineapple wedges.