- 4 NETUNO whole Sand Seatrout, pan-ready
- 4 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 4 Lemons, cut into rounds
- 4 teaspoons Butter
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Pat dry fish with a paper towel until completely dry.
- Combine 2 teaspoons of salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and flower on a plate. Season fish with remaining salt and pepper.
- Insert a few lemon slices into each fish, dredge in flour mixture and shake off any excess.
- Heat 2 teaspoons each of butter, olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the seatrout to the pan 2 at a time with a few lemon rounds and cook until golden brown, about 5-6 minutes. (Tip: If the lemon is burning, remove from the oil and place on top of the fish.) Turn fish and cook 5-6 minutes on the other side.
- Serve fish with a few cooked lemon slices. Great for pairing with a fresh salad or your choice of grain. Enjoy!