If you like Bourbon, you might have already tried the Old-Fashioned. Today we bring you our version of this classic.
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tsps coconut sugar or 1 tsp honey
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange peel to garnish
- Mix the sweetener of your choice, the Angostura bitters and water on a rocks glass until fully dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Bourbon and slightly stir to combine.
- Press the orange peel over the glass to release its oil and then drop it inside.