Cold, sweet, sparkly and refreshing. For us that´s the combination for the perfect mojito, and the pairing? That´s on us!
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 oz honey or syrup
- 4 oz white rum
- 3 oz lime juice
- Club soda to taste
- More mint leaves to garnish
- Lightly muddle the mint leaves the honey or syrup you chose for sweetener.
- Add the rum, lime juice and ice. Shake well.
- Pour into tall glasses, with more ice if you wish.
- Add the club soda to taste, depending on how strong you like your mojitos.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and enjoy while cold!