- 2 cup heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Vidalia onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Sauté tomato & onion. Add vinegar and let boil.
- Reduce to low heat for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Add honey, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish with stirring in parsley.
- Remove from heat.
- Let it chill and enjoy in sandwiches or as a topping for your favorite fillet.