What pairs better than fish tacos and margaritas? We think nothing… But not just any margarita! Try this incredible frozen margarita recipe with our usual twist to cut off some refined sugar:
- 1/2 cup natural lime juice
- 1/2 cup white tequila
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or any other orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- About 4 cups of ice
- Salt and slices of lemon and grapefruit to decor the glass.
- Blend all ingredients together until slushy
- Moisten the rim of your glasses by rubbing a lime piece and dip into the salt
- Serve the margaritas and decor the glass with a lime and grapefruit slice.
Prefer your margaritas on the rocks? Just put the ingredients in a shaker with about 1/2 the ice instead of blending and enjoy!