- 2 NETUNO Snapper fillet
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup White wine
- A few springs of Thyme
Instructions for the Quinoa and Fruit Sauce can be found here
- Pre-heat the pan on medium-high heat and drizzle some olive oil.
- Separate the fillets and make a few transversal cuts on the skin side without cutting through the other side.
- Brush the fillets with olive oil and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place fillets on the hot pan with the skin side down, until golden brown.
- Flip the fillets and add the butter, thyme, and garlic until fragrant. Then add the white wine and cover for about three more minutes.
- Pair with your choice of side. We recommend golden quinoa and tropical fruit sauce for this dish!