For the fish:
- 2 NETUNO Branzino fillet
- Salt & Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup White wine
For the panko and herbs mixture:
- 1 cup Panko
- A few springs of Thyme
- A bunch of Parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ stick of Butter
- ¼ cup of Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (218° C).
- Make a few transversal cuts on the skin side without cutting through the other side.
- Season with olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Pre-heat the pan on medium-high heat and drizzle some olive oil.
- Place the fish on the hot pan with the skin side down until golden brown.
- Flip the fillets and add garlic and white wine. Finish cooking in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- While fish is in the oven, finely chop the herbs and mix with panko and remaining garlic.
- Add butter and remaining olive oil to a pan, on medium-low heat.
- Add the panko and herbs mixture and allow to brown until evenly golden.
- Serve the Branzino over your choice of side. We recommend a plantain or potato mash! Top with the toasted panko and herbs mixture. Enjoy!